Why Kitchen Refacing by Premiere Kitchens?
You have probably been considering remodeling your kitchen. Replacing your existing cabinets with new cabinets is a time consuming and a very expensive overhaul. However, given the options of repainting or refinishing, these methods will not last as long as you would like. If your current cabinets are still sturdy, but the finish is old and the doors are outdated, you do have a better option!
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing…Your Best Option
Boxes and face frames of existing cabinets are kept in tact. You install new pre-finished doors and drawer fronts. Pre-finished wood veneer, or paint, is applied to existing face frames. When you put new doors and drawer fronts on existing cabinets, it looks like you’ve had new cabinets installed (kitchen refacing).
- 80% of what the eyes see are your cabinet doors and drawers
- By refacing, you already own over 1/2 of your new cabinets
- Refacing installations are quick and reliable –in most cases less than one week
- Refacing a kitchen requires a minimal amount of inconvenience compared to major remodeling
Since 1999 we have successfully installed thousands of kitchen refacing jobs just like yours. We value highly that we are known for the exemplary service and installation we provide.
Every customer, large or small, is our most important customer!
We will continue to strive to earn the confidence each customer expresses by trusting Premiere Kitchen & Bath to turn their dreams into a reality!
With every project we provide:
- Free estimates with a 1 year price guarantee
- Complete “turnkey” service: from design to installation
- Convenient in-home shopping
- Computerized kitchen design
- $0 money down
- Financing for any size budget
- Our own experienced installers
- 100% fully insured
- Licensed plumbers and electricians