Awning Windows from AWI
Thermal Industries’ vinyl awning replacement windows are a top-hinged window system that swing or project outward to offer maximum ventilation even on rainy days.
Thermal Industries Awning Windows will qualify for the Energy Tax Credit when specified with one of our high-performance Low-E and Argon or Krypton gas enhanced glass packages. Some restrictions may apply. Ask your sales representative for details.*
• Solid Vinyl, Multi-Chambered Construction
Our awning windows will not chip, peel or rot; never requires scraping or painting.
• Fully-Welded Frame & Sashes
Provide added strength and enhanced thermal performance for your awning window.
• Weather-Tite Compression Seal on the Awning Window Frame
Virtually eliminates air and water infiltration.
• Dual-Pane 13/16″ Insulating Glass with Warm-Edge Technology
For enhanced thermal performance; reduces condensation and seal failures.
• Dual Flush-Mount Secure Locks
Provide security and peace of mind.
• Roto Gear Operator
Enables easy opening and closing of the awning window sash.
• E-Z Clean Release Latches
Assures safe and easy sash cleaning of your awning windows from inside your home.
• Corrosion Resistant Hardware
Protects the awning’s exterior window parts from the corroding effects of weather and UV light.
• Peak PeformanceTM Family of Glass Packages
Select from Dual or Triple-Pane Insulating Glass Systems featuring LoE2 Glass, enhanced with Argon or Krypton Gases and sealed with Warm-Edge Technology Spacer Systems.
• Obscure & Tinted Glass
• DreamGlas®; Jewel Cut, Color and Caming
• Maintenance-Free Grids In a Variety of Styles
• Exclusive Circle Sash™ Grid Designs
• Shaped Accent Windows in a Variety of Styles
• Earthtone and Vycap Safari Brown Colors
• Brushed Nickel or Brass Electroplated Hardware (Operator Only)
• Folding Operator Handle
• Dream®Wood Real Pine Wood Interior
• Oak Natural WoodGrain; Paintable/Stainable Synthetic Laminate
• Honey Oak WoodGrain Finish or Caramel Oak WoodGrain Finish With Color-Coordinated Mocha Hardware
• Honey Oak or Caramel Oak WoodGrain Internal Grids in Flat or Contour Narrow Styles
• Removable Wood Grids for Dream®Wood
• Aluminum Screen
• Invisi-Screen®—Fiberglass screen that provides an enhanced outdoor view, more light transmittance, improved airflow, and increased insect protection.