Vinyl Bay Windows from American Window Industries
Create a breath-taking focal point in your home with a custom made vinyl bay windows from our Vinyl Replacement Window Collection. These handcrafted bay windows feature our energy-efficient vinyl windows combined with an interior header and seat of hand-sanded, furniture finish birch wood, or an optional oak veneer.
Custom-made Bay Windows
Since all Thermal Industries vinyl bay windows are custom-made for your home, you have a wide array of choices to enhance the appeal of your home. Thermal Industries bay windows are available with casement windows, double hung windows, or fixed window vents. Select a roof style for your bay window that will accentuate the architecture of your home including custom shingled or metal, hip or shed style roofs.
Features for Bay Windows
• Pine Colonial-Style Casing:
Enriches the warmth of your home’s interior ambience. Oak Option also available for our bay windows.
• Hand-Sanded 1-1/4-inch Birch Veneer Surround
Smooth, even surfaces enable you to capture your room’s warm, even tones, using your choice of paint or stain. Oak option also available.
• Multi-Point Locking System on Casement Window Vents
Security and peace of mind translate into a safer home environment.
• Corrosion-Resistant Hardware
Protects exterior window parts on your bay window from the corroding effects of weather and UV light.
• One-Piece Design
Exclusive to the industry, Thermal Industries manufactures and assembles the entire bay window in our factory, assuring the highest quality standards are maintained.
• Over-The-Edge Design
No exposed exterior wood on any of our bay windows.
Options for Bay Windows
• Peak PerformanceTM Family of Glass Packages
Select from Dual or Triple-Pane Insulating Glass Systems featuring LoE2 Glass, enhanced with Argon or Krypton Gases and sealed with Warm-Edge Technology Spacer Systems.
• DreamGlas Gallery Collection: Jewel Cut, Etched, Color & Camed Panels
• Casement Window or Double Hung Window Style Vents
• High-Grade 1-1/4″ Oak Veneer Surround
• Custom Hip or Shed Roofs (Shingle or Metal)
• Dream®Wood Real Wood Pine Interior
• Oak Natural WoodGrain Paintable/Stainable Interior Synthetic Laminate
• Honey Oak WoodGrain Finish or Caramel Oak WoodGrain Finish with Color-Coordinated Mocha Hardware; Available on Casement Vents, select Double Hung Window Vents and select Picture Window Deadlite models.
• Honey Oak or Caramel Oak WoodGrain Internal Grids in Flat or Contour Narrow Styles
• Bay Cable Supports
• Bay Aluminum Knee Brace Supports
• Bay Wood Knee Brace Supports
• Earthtone or Vycap Safari Brown Exterior Colors
• Folding Operator Handle for Casement Window Vents
• Solid Oak Colonial Casing
• Sill Muffler for Increased Thermal Efficiency
• Box Bay Configurations